- shopped at OSH and picked up a new pot for 2 new tomato seedlings to add to our little garden family, as well as some U-hoops to help keep my ever-growing tomato plants from falling over;
- picked up the seedlings from a friend in town (thanks Beth!);
- planted the little lovelies;
- continued to thin out the chard seedlings;
- attempted to make the flower bed sprinklers better – AGAIN!
- went to work on our emptier guest room; set up a table, reorganized my scrapbooking / crafting supplies (the day is coming, I WILL craft again).
And of course none of those items were on my “to do” list for today.
But that’s what happens when a certain Wee Bubbs decides to be awake most of the night and needs to nap 3 times, off-schedule, the next day.
It was nice to have something fun to do since I was sidetracked by my little guy. Now, where’s that to-do list…